Features to look for in a home security camera in Riverside
Getting snagged on a video recording is the last thing a burglar would like to happen This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the most effective components to consider as you figure out your home security system. Despite the fact that standalone cameras can be of use when set up correctly, they’re even more useful when included into your property’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Riverside? You’ll be glad to know these vital devices have more conveniences than earlier versions. You may see live footage from interior cameras or surprise intruders with incorporated security features from outside cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen hub and you’ll be able to manage all your cameras.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Riverside
Loaded with features and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your property’s defense to a higher level. These crucial elements of your home security system are available with an incredible array of features including two-way talk, motion detection, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a camera that will take action automatically. If unusual movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will form next to the lens and a powerful warning will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers well-defined images of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will also keep their crisp imaging when closing in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Choose devices with video storage options and the chance to review clips right from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Riverside are often paired to a helpful app on your smartphone. You are able to review live footage or recorded video and even arm or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post an alert to your cell phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detectors prompts cameras to activate when unusual action is detected. You’ll also be alerted with a message on your phone.
- Speak to visitors or family: Would you like to check in with your children when they return from school? Do you have a visitor at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way communications so you may chat with anyone within range of your camera.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outside video cameras should offer an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This convenience gives you the chance to program the precise part of your property you want your camera to watch over. This is beneficial to limit the activity you record as you aren’t going to want alerts every time a vehicle travels by on the road.
Configure your own home security system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Riverside. The only thing left to do is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Dial (951) 477-3741 to begin or submit the following form to contact our security experts.