You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a smart investment for protecting your house and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Riverside home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security representatives seems like a smart idea to you, you should integrate home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your home or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will automatically alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the main touch point for authorities in the event you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are linked to your property through your smart devices. This gives you more than simply a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to help you through your emergency.