How does home monitoring work in Riverside?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a smart investment for protecting your house and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Riverside home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security representatives seems like a smart idea to you, you should integrate home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly watching your home or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to reach you, they will automatically alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the main touch point for authorities in the event you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are linked to your property through your smart devices. This gives you more than simply a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to help you through your emergency.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when a crisis happens while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm tripping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when nobody is there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Riverside home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components are directed through this important, central interface. Along with being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to reach your smart home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to call for help with any kind of issue, including medical situations
If you can’t find your cell phone when a crisis strikes, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring staff straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Riverside security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected Riverside smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you need. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you’re ready to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (951) 477-3741 or fill out the form on this page to begin.