How does a doorbell camera work in Riverside?
Online ordering and daily deliveries have become commonplace for countless homeowners. You enjoy the benefit of having goods dropped right in front of your door, but there is a downside. Those packages on your doorstep are enticements to potential crooks. Porch piracy continues to be a real problem, but you can take action against it by ordering a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These surveillance instruments are great tools to deter package theft, but they do significantly more.
Take a moment to learn more about how they work and why they’ll likely come to be an essential facet of your smart home.
Perks of a Riverside video doorbell
Manufactured in wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a range of advanced features, and the technology keeps advancing. You are now able to set up detection zones, talk to individuals in front of your door, and receive instant updates whenever a package arrives.
The easiest way to understand how a Riverside video doorbell camera works is to look at the numerous advantages it offers. Take a look at these features:
- Active theft deterrent: You won’t get this on all models, but there are several smart video doorbells that take action in dissuading theft with audible and visual warnings. This is a fantastic way to let prowlers know that you are watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You need to see the complete picture, and that should include the faces of individuals at your door and packages on the ground. Options with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision offer a complete perspective.
- Vivid streams at any hour: What’s the use of having a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and hard to see? Top models will give you amazing high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Delivery alerts: Would you appreciate knowing when a package is delivered? You can enjoy automatic notifications from video doorbells capable of differentiating between people and boxes.
- Speak with the person at your door: Is a person lingering at your main entry? Bi-directional audio gives you the chance to ask what they want. You can even utilize this beneficial feature to deter people hanging around your walkway.
- Cut down on false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even allow you to set up your own detection zones. Clearly identifying the area to be viewed will help you reduce false alarms brought about by pets or pedestrians.
- Convenient access to footage: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home provides you the chance to access live and saved video straight from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like you’ve never been before, as you can access them right from your phone, no matter your location. They’ll inform you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s happening, and even allow you to speak with whoever’s at your door. These components have turned into difference-makers in terms of security and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Riverside smart home
Take a stand against porch pirates and get a clear view of what’s happening at your entrance 24/7 with a Riverside doorbell camera. Vivint’s innovative models provide all the features you want, like active theft deterrents, wide-angle viewing, and package alerts. Contact
(951) 477-3741 today to begin the design of your smart home.