Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Riverside?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your beloved little one. You dedicated hours building the cradle, covering the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even hung a shelf with a line of stuffed animals as a final detail. But how will you monitor your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a regular standalone device or take it to another level and use the video cameras available to you in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Riverside, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Riverside are ideal baby monitors
As pieces of your comprehensive home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and all of your devices via a single app. This gives you versatility and reassurance knowing you can keep an eye on your little one from any location via your cell phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll get easily visible, high-quality video of your child. You are even able to review recorded segments right from your phone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you can actually speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a restless sleeper. Better yet, you are able to utilize the audio feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your baby decides sleep time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-activated alerts dispatched directly to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Despite the fact this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your youngster can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a terrific benefit. If you find that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it may be a tad warm in the room, you are able to adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can switch on the area’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may integrate another indoor camera and enjoy access to each of them with one smartphone app.
Customize Your Riverside smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Riverside smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can provide. Contact (951) 477-3741 today and see how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for all family members.